Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8938 Beckington Dr, Elk Grove
Fabulous home for both the home entertainer and workshop enthusiast! Gorgeous single story home, professionally decorated with new flooring, cherry cabinets, built-in china cabinets, granite countertops, island in kitchen and travertine floors. Central vacuum system. Freshly painted interior and exterior. FOUR CAR GARAGE with 10' ceilings, workshop and drive-through access to the back; great for RV storage. Professionally landscaped backyard with stamped concrete patio and impressive garden shed
- MLS® #17024747
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,976
- Year Built2004
- Sub-Type1 House on Lot
- StyleContemporary, Mediterranean
- StatusPending Sale
- Utilities220 Volts, All Public, Natural Gas
- # of Garages4
- Garages24'+ Deep Garage, Facing Front, Workshop in Garage, 4+ Car Attached, Drive Through, RV Attached
- ConstructionFrame, Wood
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Address8938 Beckington Dr
- SubdivisionCamden Estates
- CityElk Grove
- Zip Code95624-3728
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave B/I, Oven Elec B/I, Gas Plumbed
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Piped
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryElk Grove Unified
- MiddleElk Grove Unified
- HighElk Grove Unified
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Br
All measurements and all calculations of area (i.e., Sq Ft and Acreage) are approximate. Broker has represented to MetroList that Broker has a valid listing signed by seller authorizing placement in the MLS. Above information is provided by Seller and/or other sources and has not been verified by Broker. Copyright 2017 MetroList Services, Inc.
Listings marked with V* indicate the seller is willing to entertain offers within a Listing Price range. For example, a Price of $140,000-$170,000 indicates the seller will entertain offers from $140,000 to $170,000.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2017 at 8:36pm PDT.